Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Installation Limit: 1-PC
Activation: Online or Phone
Validity: Lifetime License
Digital Delivery: Instant via Email
- System Requirements
- Activation & Download
- Reviews (2)
Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Pro price you get the new and improved Windows when you upgrade to Windows 10. You’ll soon discover that it is familiar to Windows users, but a more personalized experience that takes everything you already love about prior versions like Windows 7 and 8 to the next level.
Get all the features of Windows 10 Home operating system plus Remote Desktop, Windows Information Protection, BitLocker and a suite of tools designed for business use. Licensed for one PC or Mac. Windows Information Protection requires either Mobile Device Management or System Center Configuration Manager to manage settings. These products are sold separately. Active Directory makes management easier but is not required. Requires TPM 1.2 or greater for TPM based key protection.
Windows 10 delivers an even better Start Menu, expanding the possibilities and bringing over your favorite apps and pins so they’re easily accessible. Not only does it make multitasking easier than ever, it also interoperates well with software and hardware you already have, allowing you to stay productive whenever you need to get to work.
When you upgrade to Windows 10, your apps will work great in all modes, on all Windows enabled devices. Browse Microsoft Store and you’ll find plenty of amazing devices that are designed to work perfectly with the latest version of Windows.
Whether you want to work or play, Windows 10 helps you interact with your devices in the perfect way. Amazing apps like Mail, Calendar, Music, Video, Maps, and more come standard with Windows 10 and can use OneDrive to back up your information.
And the gamer in you will love how your Windows 10 device can sync with Xbox Live, letting you record gameplay in seconds, stream games from your Xbox One console to your device anywhere at Pro, and more. Buy Windows 10 and you’ll get more flexibility than ever before.
Windows Hello. Passwords goodbye, with Windows Hello you can just be yourself. Sign-in more securely and three times faster2 with your face, fingerprint, or companion device.
Always up to date, Windows 10 provides new feature and security updates on a regular cadence1 and on your terms. Schedule it for later that night, next week or next month.
Always on defense, Windows 10 devices come with 360 degrees of comprehensive security—from internet defense against viruses, malware, and ransomware to tamper protection, windows 10 Pro price.
Bring your ideas to life, choose from thousands of curated stock images, icons, and fonts to add your own flair quickly and beautifully.
Outlook calendar displayed on screen, Organize your time Manage multiple calendars in one view, sort through emails quickly with Focused Inbox, and use Suggested Replies to instantly hit send and move on.
If you’re already a Windows user, download a Windows 10 upgrade so you can experience the latest in Windows technology:
- Requires specialized hardware, including fingerprint reader, illuminated IR sensor or other biometric sensors and capable devices.
- Windows Mixed Reality requires a compatible Windows 10 PC and headset, plus the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update; PC hardware requirements may vary for available apps, features and content.
- Touch-capable PC required, pen accessory may be sold separately, windows 10 Pro price.
- 4K hardware and supported games required.
- Cortana available in select markets; experience may vary by region and device.
- Client Hyper-V requires a 64-bit system with second-level address translation (SLAT) capabilities and an additional 2GB of RAM.
With Windows 10 at the heart of your computer you can do it all:
- Get Windows 10 Pro price at best price.
- Built-in security features include antivirus, firewall, and internet protections.
- Scan your face or fingerprint with Windows Hello for a fast, secure, and password-free way to unlock your PC.
- Focus assist allows you to block notifications, sounds, and alerts for some distraction-free work time.
- Your timeline provides a quick and easy way to scroll your most recent documents, apps, and websites.
- Microsoft Photos is a simple way to organize, search, edit, and share your photos and videos.
- Instantly stream live gameplay, take screen recordings, and control individual audio settings with Game bar.
- Some features require specialized hardware and/or software, Windows 10 Pro price.
- Microsoft Photos works with pictures and videos stored on your PC and in OneDrive.
Windows 10 Home vs. Windows 10 Pro:
Also do check: Windows 10 Home
Processor: 1 GHz or faster compatible processor.
Memory: 1GB RAM for 32-bit; 2GB for 64-bit.
Graphics: 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher. DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver.
Storage: Up to 20GB available hard disk space.